As an IT Service manager, you should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
Manages technical service-related operations for the organization. Oversees the work of engineering, IT and Managed Services staff to ensure that all jobs are meeting SLA’s and customer expectations. Responsible for designing and implementing improved process or operational policies.
- Oversee project and service ticket scheduling for technical staff.
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
- Handle escalations, enforce KPI’s and keep tickets moving through the queue
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative solutions
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships.
- Proven work experience as a service manager
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant IT experience in Service and Support.
- Minimum of 2+ years in supervisory or management role overseeing a IT support team
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Knowledge of sound business practices and proven track record of anticipating and exceeding customer expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
E-mail your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org