As the K-12 community settles into this new normal, we’d like to share some of our Ockers’ favorite distance learning resources. The Ockers Team is readily available to support all New England schools in navigating distance learning. As a value added reseller, Ockers is fully functional on both the sales and service sides to provide our customers with the support that they need to continue to provide Ed Tech to their students.
Distance learning resources
- TEDEd (https://ed.ted.com)
- Khan Academy (https://khanacademy.org)
- NASA (https://nasa.gov/stem)
- Exploratorium (https://exploratorium.edu/explore/activities)
- Duolingo (https://duolingo.com)
- Remote access points, Chromebooks, Laptop Work Stations
- Touchview Interactive is the only New England manufactured interactive touch panel on the market.
- Collaboration is key in any environment. Whether it’s keeping your team connected or teaching your online classroom, we have the solution for you.
- The Touchview Team is offering complimentary online virtual demos for interested clients.
- Flir Thermal Detection Cameras – Temperature Control
- Fixed-Mount Thermal Camera for Elevated Skin Temperature Screening