Whether adding to or revamping your existing network, Ockers’ certified infrastructure personnel will custom design and install a state-of-the-art cable solution that exceeds your expectations.
Ockers’ advanced network cabling solutions offer reliable copper, fiber-optic and specialty cable installation, relocation, termination and maintenance upgrades at competitive prices. Our total solution cabling services entail all aspects of your project… from presale engineering assessment to post-project support that ensures your network is performing at its optimum level. Ockers’ infrastructure staff training includes certifications from ADC, AFL, AMP/Tyco Corning, General Cable, Fujikura, Hitachi, Hubbell, Leviton, Ortronics, Panduit and Sumitomo.
Data/Voice/Video Structured Cabling Systems
Ockers’ can design a structured cabling system from the ground up or as an extension of your current network. Our expert solutions and installation services provide an end-to-end optimized network that delivers data and telecommunication transmissions with the highest available efficiency and include:
- Physical Layer Networks
- Category 5E & 6 installations
- Wireless & wired networking
- FTTP Design & Installation
- OSP (outside plant) cabling
- High count fiber optic cables
- Fusion & mechanical splicing
- Raceways: (underground & overhead)
- Security & surveillance cabling
At Ockers, we make certain your IT infrastructure cabling project gets done right the first time with minimal downtime. Here are a few of the installation service advantages we feature.
- All installation work performed by our own technicians… no outside contractors.
- Technicians average 15 years of experience; cable manufacturer and OSHA certified.
- We utilize expensive, high-end testing tools and equipment for greater accuracy.
- Our cable project installations are warranted for periods of up to 25 years.
- Emergency callout services with our own fleet of vehicles, including bucket trucks.
- Create well-organized layouts and detailed labeling for confusion-free maintenance.
From one to a thousand data lines, Ockers’ Project Management Team assures exceptionally detailed installation workmanship completed to your specifications, on-time and within budget.